Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where have I been and Star Ocean 4 sucks!

ZOMGosh! I know it has been a long time since I posted here not that anyone cares or reads this. Well I took a break from MMO's to start playing Star Ocean 4 which I have enjoyed so much until the game started to repeatedly crash on me! I even dropped the resolution per some people's advice to 720pi but still every time Edge wins a fight the game freezes up. ARGH!!!

So I pulled out Final Fantasy XII and started it up again and now lately I have just been feeling very blah about games, maybe I will start Oblivion over again. I canceled my WoW account as well. I must have gone crazy! Well I am still playing Lord of the RIngs Online, which I actually enjoy a lot. I was surprised because when I tried the beta ages ago I just thought it was a WoW clone, it isn't!

The graphics are nice I just wish they would fix the problem with DirectX and crashing on Vista 32bit systems.

Anyway I leave you with this gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment